Saturday, February 12, 2011

An amazing local artisan (happens to be a good friend)


My friend Noreen recently took up knitting again after a long hiatus, since 2nd grade... Now when she puts her mind to something she does not stop until she has produced something fabulous. I love this about her. Well, she has been knitting up a storm and since opened her very own Etsy store, LemongrassandMango, and is selling her creations. I had the privilege of modeling for one of her items (that she then gave to me) and now I wear it ALL the time. Since I want this blog to be about sustainable design, I thought she would be perfect to highlight. Please check her out and let me know what you think.
Navy blue infinity cowl. Taken at our local tree farm.

My Favorite!

1 comment:

  1. You're soooo pretty! And, of course, I love those scarves!

    I LOVE the new blog, Nikole!

    ReplyDelete